Blood ( High Haemoglobin )
My haemoglobin is 18.5 and I had met Haematlogist 2.5years back. All my reports were normal including Mutations report. He Sk me to undergo phelbetomy and removed for bottles of blood. Since 2019 till date, I have not removed blood and have no symptoms or face no issues. I wnat to know, can I take Covid Vaccine and is it safe. BP detected 8 months back and I am on prolomet X 25 mg. Sugar fasting 119 and after Food 109. HBA1c is 7.4. Thanks for all the advice and support.

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

There is no absolute contraindications for the current situation you mentioned here. You can take vaccine Just need to know further if any else medication going along with it.. and also recheck your blood picture once to rule out any relative contraindication