Blood coming in mouth
Hello , I used to eat tobacco but I quit eating it almost a year back and now sometimes blood comes to my mouth and teeths are also kinda week. Please help Thanks

It seems your gums and tissues which surrounds the tooth

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+109
Chat with a dentist
You need to get your teeth cleaned professionally by a dentist.
It is probably a gum problem. Get scaling and polishing done from a dentist
Hello sir..  It's adviseable to get deep cleaning of your teeth to be done..  The dentist will prescribe u some gum massagers n tablets so that bleeding gets stopped.. Visit the dentist nearby asap..
Hello Please get a cleaning done nicely and follow the instructions given by the dentist
Hi u get deep cleaning done .. consult a Periodontist near u . As soon as possible.. they may statbalise ur tooth n do treatment
Don’t delay visit a dentist today
OPG if u send me online I can guide u bit . OPG is full mouth X-ray