Blood clot in the brain

My brother is suffering from swelling in his head.. He is having blood clot in his brain.. Doctor Suggested for operation so they can control swelling inside his brain but we suggested to another doctor he said no need to go for a surgery it will be resolved through medication.. Now he is physically fit but Internally he is very weak and he has lost his memory some how.. He doesn't know things name like fan, spoon, iron even he has forgotten difference between singular ND plural... Doctor says his case is forget fullness case.. How long it will take for his recovery... He will be able to recollect his memories like earlier or not. Waiting for your reply thanks..

Doctor Answers (3) on Blood clot in the brain

Dr. Bhavneet Singh Amritsar | Pain Management Specialist
What is mri brain report ?
Dr. Asha Annamalai Chennai | Family Physician
Please dont assume brain blood clot unless it is diagnosed from seeing CT or MRI.If synptoms are worsening,you need to see a neurologist.Brain function loss is not to be waited out.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern.
Where in the attachment is it written that he has a swelling in brain?
It is the prescription you have attached.
Have you got a MRI or CT scan of brain done or not?
If not, then get it done and if already done, attach the report of that scan so that we can get a proper idea. With just the prescription we cannot be of much help.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.