cancer-icon

Blood cancer

I am student .....once I noticed my best best friend coughing out blood ...first I thought it was some small issue ...but after a while it has been repeatedly seen ...I asked her to sees doctor ....she had done check ups with her parents ...she informed me that it starting of cancer ...she told it's just the starting infection or something ...she is not disclosing any medical details to me ....pls help me to know about this ...she is just having some high dose medicines n nothing else ...no other treatment ...so pls help me to know more about what is this ....will it be cured ...n how much time it will take to get cured...she told this is the second time for her ....first it was wen she was young n it was cured ...pls help me to know about this ...wat medicines she would be having ...n is it curable n time taken for it ...pls

Dr. Shubham Jain
Surgical Oncologist 5 yrs exp Delhi

Please ask her to get a CT thorax fore and a bronchoscopy done to fully evaluate the disease first. Please share reports