Blood after passing stool
After passing normal semiformed stool when wiped I found some blood stains on tissue paper.no blood in stool .there is no skin tear nothing then why blood .next day drink more water then no blood then next day again.what is the problem.

Consult me on practo for detailed work up..Thank you 😊

Scenario is similar like piles. Need a  genuine advice. Nothing much to worry.
consult a general Physician.
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can click on chat now for instant consultation *Dr Hemanth Patakamuri*
Detailed history is desirable
Consultation with a proctologist is advisable
Can be intenal piles / fissure. Can consult me privately for proper management and prescription. Click consult now to start proper medications.
Need detailed history for further management