Blocked nose problem
I have a blocked nose , I have a sinus problem and my nasal bone is not straight whuch makes the situation even worse. I dont want to go for a surgery , and I usually use OTRIVIN nasal drops to get temporary relief. What should I do with such situation ? It is very difficult to deal with. Please give me other alternative measures to help me out. Thanks.

Dr. Sandhya Patil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Firstly you need to get a nasal endoscopy done by ent surgeon, also a CT scan of nose and sinuses would help to confirm the sinus issues the severity that will help in deciding if there is a need of surgery. You can start doing steam inhalation twice a day for a week.continue nasal decongestant drop two drops thrice a day for a week and stop, don't over use them. Take tab mucolite SR once a day for 5 days . Take tab levofloxacin 500mg twice a day got 5days.tab montek-LC once in night for 7 days.