Block nose
My nose has some problems.In a day maximum time it get block.I have to use Nasivion or otrivin for relaxation.

Nasal block could be due to various causes like septal deviation,turbinate hypertrophy, polyps and various other conditions. Long term use of nasal drops not good, leads to dependency. Please visit an ENT for evaluation

Sir I advise u against long term use of otrivin or nasivion which contains Xylo or oxymetazolime, because its long term use leads to dependence. Have a thorough consultation to know the cause of ua nose blockage. U need get a sinonasal endoscopy and Ct scan of pns done.