Bloating with diarrhea

I was diagnosed with small intestinal ulcers and h pylori infection. Had taken medicine for these. These things were found in colonoscopy and endoscopy. Now i have everyday loose motion and bloating after an hour of having food and after passing motion. Was told to do stool test and mucus and pus cells were present in it. Unsure of what is the problem. Problem increased post colonoscopy is what my doubt is. Please suggest.

Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. If you have diarrhea, you may find that eating small, frequent meals makes you feel better. ... Avoid problem foods. If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don't eat them....
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Consult a gastroenterologist. Its a inflammatory bowel disease with over lap of irritable bowel disease. Discuss with gastroenterologist in detail about treatment options like mesalamine.
Dr.Tapas Kumar Guha
Internal Medicine 23 yrs exp Kolkata
Diarrhoea with bloating at your age could be due to lot of reason. However upper GI endoscopy and Colonscopy revealed ulcers which could be due to inflammatory bowel disease. I hope endoscopist has taken tissues from the ulcers for histopathological examination. The biopsy information will clinch the diagnosis. There could also be overlap of irritable bowel syndrome. Detail history taking, examination and routine blood tests is essential so please consult your doctor and gastroenterologist.