Bloating in stomach
Am having severe bloating in my stomach.. tried pan d . aristrozyme but no relief.. plese kindly suggest medicine

Evening.....I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore Bloating if  it related to your periods then you can try something like peppermint water and walk around to see if you can shift that gas. Look the only way you can that gas out is either burp or fart. As long as you have  not had any operation then I can prescribe  different prokinetic to aid well being. I am available for paid consultation if you wish to speak to me Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X