Bloating, Backache, Urtic
Hello Dr, I am having problem of bloating, and unbearable backache from last four-five year had lots of medicines in past but no relief. kiddly help me

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello find the cause of the backpain and take treatment accodingly for relief oriented treatment bye

Hello.. Well we need to examine you for the cause of it...try to have food on time ..drink water adequately...have 5 small meals a day.....and about back ache ..it might be due to posture,uti, kidney stones,muscular spasm ...we need to examine..consult a physician...thank you