Bloating and motion
For past six months, I've been suffering from bloating. I can't eat more than two chapattis. Most of the time I'm skipping my meals. My stool has become narrower, irregular, blackish and has mucous too. Had CBS, LFTS, Stool test but all came out to be normal. Gastro and infection meds have not helped. Kindly suggest the reason and remedy.

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Dont skip meals,it increases the problem. Consult gastroentorologist and get an endoscopy done.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. We need more history and need to examine you. also, when you have done all the tests, why haven't you attached the reports? we would have got a better idea. kindly drink lots of water and have a fiber rich diet. consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.