Bloating and Constipation

I've been having this problem since the past 3 months. After almost any meal I have a tendency for constipation associated with stomach bloating. What happens is after 20 mins approx of any meal I feel like defacating and after doing so my stomach continues to bloat for another 20 mins or so. The stool that forms is tar like and I also have been facing loss of appetite.

Hello there we understand your problem and your condition too. You.need to understand that you stomach parts react inky to what you eat. If they are behaving oddly then it seems that you are nit taking proper diet and not taking it in time. Try taking your food. Along with that you need to.add Diet to your fiber that which is available in free leafy vegetables, cucumbers, okra, fruits etc.. Yoghurt also helps you fighting this. Thank you
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...bloating and constipation could be due to many reasons like gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome, crohns disease, ulcerative colitis, pancreatitis, sometimes even metabolic disorders can also cause such disorders. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation. Till then you can take pantoprazole 40mg once in the morning, half hour before your breakfast. Also avoid spicy foods, oily foods and outside junk food completely. Eat food food rich in fibres like green leafy vegetables, raw fruits. Try taking 4-5 short meals, instead of 3 big meals. Drink plenty of water.