Blisters in mouth
I have blisters on my tounge and it has been 3 months.i have tried all the medications .i have eaten vitamin tablets but there is no affect.on one side of my tounge here is always a bump like thing i dont know if its blisters which remanis always.i dont know what to do.is it something to fear about?please help

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Nothing can be said till an ENT Specialist clinically examines you. Hurry up an meet one immediately!
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 16 yrs exp Delhi
An ulcer that is not healing will need a biopsy. Please come over for a consult.
Sagar KS
Hi, usually common oral ulcers will go on its own after some days. If it is not going, if it is chronic, we have to rule out the causes like continuous injury during chewing, premalignant conditions, If it is below tongue fluid filled it may be due to ranula. Go for microscopic pathology of blister mucosa, cbc, consult general physician for complete evaluation.