Blinking eyes continious
My Father is of 54 years old. I m from bangladesh. He blinks his eyes continiously. And he feels trouble to keep his eye open. Eyes starts to get close automatically. We tried many doctor in Dhaka. And We have done MRI as we thought due to neuro.Atlast we tries BOTEX injection. After Botex injection he was quite normal for 2 months then it started again. This is a serious issue. I want to come to kolkata for its treatment. Thank You.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello I think he has blepharospasm. There is no permanent cure Only option is botox which needs repetition every 4-6 months