Hello there... It could be due to inflamed gums (gingivitis). All you can do is visit a nearby dentist and get your professional cleaning done followed by maintaining good oral hygiene...
Take care ..!!
There are so many causes of bleeding gums -
- brushing too hard
- poor oral hygiene.
- vitamin deficiency
- taking blood thinners or other medications
- bleeding or clotting disorders
- mouth sores
- other medical problems, including diabetes, heart disease, leukemia or scurvy
Few advice to stop bleeding gums--
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
In 90% of gum disease (inertial stage) bleeding from gums is seen,very rarely like vitamin c deficiency,some bleeding disorders and other systemic thing are seen,so don't worry go to a dentist and get ur teeth cleaned this should solve your problem.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.