Bleeding on 19th day
I have had my last period on 25th Nov and today on the 19th day of my period, I am having a light bleeding with brown discharge. Its not just a spotting because I had to use a sanitary pad and it is not as heavy as periods. I have a very slight stomach cramps just like the one during ovulation. Anything to be worried?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

There is nothing to worry because 5 hormones need to be in conjunction for a period. Any imbalance would impact ur period. If it has happened a single time then there is no need to worry
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It is unlikely that a single episode of midcycle spotting is something to worry about. If it persists it could be because of an infection or lesion on the cervix that needs treating. In such cases you may also bleed after intercourse. Please see your gynaecologist if you need reassurance that everything is OK. Best wishes