I think you have problem of bleeding gums..
few advice to stop bleeding gums--
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
hello. bleeding is because of bad oral hygiene. when there is infection f t gums they swell n start bleeding. over a period of time they recede n u might lose t supporting tissues surrounding t teeth n u might start feeling ur teeth is shaking. taking it age into consideration u can get ur teeth cleaning r scaling done by ur dentist after which ur problem will subside. pain while eating is because of soreness f gums. visit ur dentist once in 6 months. tc