Bleeding jaws

Whenever I brush my teeth blood comes out from my jaws.... And it pains when I am having food... What could be the reason
views-icons 114 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

I think you have problem of bleeding gums.. few advice to stop bleeding gums-- - visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year - use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water to keep the area clean. - Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 23 yrs exp Bangalore
You need dental attention ASAP. Meet with a dentist to get  a clinical Evaluation of the condition. Many a times bleeding gums are a symptom of the underlying cause that could be more serious. Tc
Dr. Chaitra V.
Dental Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
hello. bleeding is because of bad oral hygiene. when there is infection f t gums they swell n start bleeding. over a period of time they recede n u might lose t supporting tissues surrounding t teeth n u might start feeling ur teeth is shaking. taking it age into consideration u can get ur teeth cleaning r scaling done by ur dentist after which ur problem will subside. pain while eating is because of soreness f gums. visit ur dentist once in 6 months. tc