Bleeding in teeth
Yesterday I got hurtled in my teeth while brushing. So it bleeded for some time. Now it's swelling. Don't know what to do? Please suggest some home remedy if possible.

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

If it is trauma due to the toothbrush it will settle in a couple of days. If you have a generalised gum disease then you need a thorough cleaning. Do show your teeth to a dentist and get an opinion.
Dr. Arti Misra Sharma
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Sir home remedy will not work. Go to dentist get the x ray done and even further treatment
Dr. Anupriya. A
Dental Surgeon 19 yrs exp Bangalore
U hav a traumatic ulcer . It may take 4 to 7 days to heal. Do not rub the area. Apply Mucopain ointment ....leave for few minutes and gargle with plain water. Repeat it 4 times a day.