Bleeding in stool

Bleeding with stool. Started since 4 days.no pain.. Need to check. Is it piles? Bright red bleeding with stool

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 10 yrs exp Delhi

1. Is there any blood in the stools ? 2. For how long have you been having this condition? 3.Also, is their any irritation at anus or pain abdomen? 4.Do u have constipation? 5.Do you have Acidity problem? Please answer these questions before we proceed to treatment protocol. Also if more than 3 answers are yes, we have found the problem and you need immediate assistance. Please consult us to get immediate treatment protocol.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It could be piles or even a fissure in ano. Do you suffer from constipation also? Drink plenty of water and as of now, sit in a tub of warm water to which you need to add some dettol. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person as soon as possible for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
DR .V.HARI PRASAD
General Physician 5 yrs exp Chittoor
I can't say anything unless I do physical examination and stool microscopy and culture.
visit general physician 1st/general surge for best results in a hospital with high quality lab
eat high fibre diet.dont strain too much.check bp ,sugar and cholesterol