Bleeding in 5+ weeks

I am facing mild bleeding in my 5+ week of pregnancy I have history of abortion this is second time I have concieved please suggest as my gynae has suggested me to take trapic mf tablet but I don't see any changes I am now using panty liner for bleeding it started from dark brown and now it is dark red what should I do

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Did u travel recently. This bleeding may be implantation one of can be a forerunner of abortion. Take susten 400 as it conserves pregnancy. U have to wait till 7 weeks as heart rate appears at that time. Till u see heart rate u cannot conclude whether ur pregnancy is a normal one

Well..first thing is your bleeding should have been under control with that tablet .since you have some fresh bleeds..I suggest you to consult a gynaecologist at the earliest and also to get a usg abdomen and pelvis done..I think you will require bed rest..drink lot of fluids and keep yourself hydrated..I nee to examine you to help you better