Bleeding gums
Everyday my was little bleeding while brushing and bad breath, I took a treatment (teeth cleaning) from dentist past 8 month before but im suffering in same problem after treatment also pls suggest me what should I do now...

Dr. Aarti Talikoti
Prosthodontist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
hello, there are chances that the deposits would have developed again.my suggestion us get a check up done again. if brushing is not proper the same problem can occur after one month of cleaning also. do you have any other medical issues for which you are taking medication? let me know