Bleeding continues

I had sex first time with my boyfriend. we gave it 6 attempts to penetrate it full. After taking whole of his penis, which is 4 inches long continuous bleeding is there since last two days. i had severe pain at that time but pain has reduced a little bit. But bleeding has not reduced. it has been two days i have this bleeding. quantity of bleeding can be assumed by the fact that i have to change my pads after every six hours please suggest me should i go to doctor or should i wait for one or two days. thanks in advance please answer.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

THERE IS NO REASON TO PANIC. WAIT FOR 2-3 DAYS MORE AND THE BLEEDING WILL STOP ON ITS OWN. DONT WORRY
Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Pune

Meet gynaec urgently Definitely traumatic bleeding Need examination and evaluation Don't wait
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, spotting to  slight bleeding is normal.but bleeding like you must meet gynaecologist urgently as sometimes it is due to post fornix tear..which is an emergency condition.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Visit a gynecologist and get yourself tested immediately. You can also visit our clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi so that I can guide you better. Our centre offers varied gynecology treatments and services performed by skilled experts to help you have a successful treatment. Please mail us your contact details to get in touch with you.
Visit
Dr Nikita Gandotra
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Delhi
See a gynaecologist asap...Rule out post coital tear.. No  need to wait
Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, Thank you for the query regarding per vaginal bleeding. Bleeding is seen in some women, post first intercourse but is limited in amount and scant in nature.
Persistence of pain and bleeding necessitating frequent pad change should be seen by a local Gynaecologist and at least a hemoglobin estimation to to done.
It would be wise to abstain till a month (4-6 weeks)  after resolution. Use of vaginal lubricants like K-Y gels would reduce the incidence of future such complications.