Bleeding after poop
Around a month ago, i had severe constipation ( i was pooping daily, but the issue was bit hard stool). I was taking medicine pH4 (, prescribed by doctor) at that time. I was also taking calcium supplements at that time. So one day i had to strain too much for poop and that day i got bleeding from rectum. After that i felt some small bump around anus which sometimes come n go,Not itchy. But after that whenever I strain much for poop, i get like one to two drop of blood on toilet sheet. Is something to get worried?

Looks piles.Take physical examination in clinic/Gen surgeon
May be piles.  Avoid constipation.  Drink plenty of warm water   stool exam adv.  Avoid fried things and non veg  if no relief  contact through online
Hello ,the problems you are telling are suggestive of haemorrhoids .You must get examined by a general surgeon for that .No use of wasting time online. It is also known as piles in common language
Where do you stay sir
Can help you, kindly provide me detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Kindly Consult
A detailed history would help in understanding your situation better. Kindly consult at your convenience.
Please consult and meet a Surgeon