Bladder injury healed
I had bladder injury. catheter was placed for 6 weeks. now removed. after that i found that my serum is less as compared to earlier. in colour i think its same but quantity is less. i also feel that i ejaculate in less time than before. anything serious?

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Don't worry Every problem should be corrected on this platform Eat balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary PACHIMOTASAN , SHALABHASAN , SURYANAMASKAR practice more Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section For medicines details ask me on private questions section