Fever and Urine Infection

I had bladder injury because of which catheter was inserted for around 6 weeks. now it is removed.yesterday i had fever. i was advised to have urine and blood test. in urine my pus cells were 2-3. In blood test i have high TLC. is it a sign of infection?? in future can i have sex prblms of any kind? bladder healed now

Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort. Regarding your sexual life the anatomy & function of the urethra will determine..