Bladder cancer treatment

My father is suffering from bladder cancer, he is 61 years old. What should I do?? Whether I should go for a surgery or go with chemo???
views-icons 74 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Nayak
Surgical Oncologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Dear sir, I assume you are talking about urinary bladder. If so the treatment depends on the result of biopsy report. You need to consult a surgical oncologist with complete details.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?