Black spots
Sunburn...My hands area which is not covered with t-shirts is getting too dark.I don't know why but i thik it is sunburn. please tell me some tricks to get whiten hands and neck ..

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This is a unrealistic expectation. I do not know of any magical treatment that will change the colour of your skin. ​​​Outdoor activities make the visible part of our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing, cap or a hat, to carry an umbrella and sunglasses. Skin already tanned can be treated with depigmenting creams. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock.
Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Try using a lip balm with sunblock. Hope it helps.
Please do not fall prey in lure of a white skin, there may be advertisements to attract but use your common sense and refrain.