Black spots on face skin

There are many spots on my skin due to pimples burst n I want my skin to b clear. These black marks make skin look black please help me with this problem.

Doctor Answers (2) on Black spots on face skin

Dr. Suruchi Puri Delhi | Dermatologist/Cosmetologist
U can go for peeling sessions, lasers for dark spots and also home peels suggested by dermatologist. U can visit our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com for more on peelings and it's combinations . Still if u have query you are most welcome to raise them
Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. I assume what you mean is probably post acne pigmentation or post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.