Black Spots on back
Hello Sir, I got so many black spots on my back and it looks ugly. What should I do to cure them. Is it possible to clear them out if I gone through a medication under you.

Thanks for the query. Thats a very limited description to make any comments. I can suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options
Avoid self medications