Black spot.
I have black spot on chick.(called waang in marathi).what can I apply on it? Please help me to get relief from it
297 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

Hello sir, black spot is called warts. it is due to extra dryness of skin. you are in pune. so you take Thuja 1M thrice a daily. you can use Dr. Nanal's Shampak cream & Facewash. any question you can call me
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?