Black patch on my face
I have met accident 10 yrs before it left me black big black patch on my face skin still its dark tried dermotologist with peeling treatment it goes and come back what is the permanent solution.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Black spots could mean many things. I assume what you mean is post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q-switched Nd YAG laser has been available for stubborn pigmentation and can be helpful when topical creams fail. Hope it helps.