Black mole in skin

Recently i have discovered 2 black mole in my right hand they are of about 1 mm. But i dont remember seeing them 3 to 4 months back . They are not elevated just a spot in the skin. But i m scared that it can become melanoma. I have attached the photos of two mole. Please tell me if there is anything to worry. Ps: i suffered from chicken pox 3 months back. Can these small spots be because of pox.

Doctor Answers (1) on Black mole in skin

DrMK Agarwala (MD,CMC Vellore)
10 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist. Moles are usually benign in our country but any change in shape, size and colour should warrant an examination and needed for a biopsy. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess the different moles on your skin surface and look for any dysplastic changes which are unlikely. You can also go for a mole mapping if needed
Meet a Dermatologist and discuss the situation, If needed a skin biopsy can be done to achieve a final conclusion.
Avoid Self Medications.