Black mole in skin

Recently i have discovered 2 black mole in my right hand they are of about 1 mm. But i dont remember seeing them 3 to 4 months back . They are not elevated just a spot in the skin. But i m scared that it can become melanoma. I have attached the photos of two mole. Please tell me if there is anything to worry. Ps: i suffered from chicken pox 3 months back. Can these small spots be because of pox.

Doctor Answers (1) on Black mole in skin

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist. Moles are usually benign in our country but any change in shape, size and colour should warrant an examination and needed for a biopsy. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess the different moles on your skin surface and look for any dysplastic changes which are unlikely. You can also go for a mole mapping if needed
Meet a Dermatologist and discuss the situation, If needed a skin biopsy can be done to achieve a final conclusion.
Avoid Self Medications.