Black mark on face

I have a black mark on my upper lip..Dermatologist suggested me skin lightening cream- Triobloc ...but thats not working there are no changes.... can you suggest me some better cream that will reduce the black mark fast. Please do the needful as fast as possible.
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Black mark on face

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Kumar Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser and lip balm with sunblock till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?