Black mark on back
I got black mark on my back last year surrounded by tinted black shade. last year i had littel pain if i press that in finger pics of that i am attaching
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. No pics have been attached. Is it a kind of mole that you are talking of. If the pigmentation is variegate, better you see a dermatologist near you , get examined and consider a skin biopsy insert his guidance of necessary. Mean while you could send pics on follow up chat. Hope this helps. Dr Govind S Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?