Birthmark removal
How can i remove my birthmark and what is the cost of birthmark removal treatment does this treatment gives pain?

Thanks for the query. Birth mark removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions, may be 6 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of clearance of pigment. If the birth mark has different colours, it will require more sessions and will be difficult to treat. Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around Rs 4000 /-for a single session. Q switched laser like Revlite is one of the best machines in the market presently. Hope it helps
It is better to confirm the diagnosis by a skin biopsy. it will also help in taking treatment decisions.
You can consult me online for personal recommendations.