Bipolar disorder
Convulsion, suicidal tendencies, headache, back pain, .. Treatment is going on for last 1.5 years under DR Debasish Roy in KOLKATA.. Not much improvement.. Pain in intolerable and feel like dieing. I am seeking for a best doctor for remedy bcoz I want to live.

Dr. Naresh Vadlamani
Psychiatrist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad

There is effective treatment. Ask your doctor to try different medications. Epilepsy can be effectively controlled and treated with good medicines like carbamazepine or oxcarbamazepine. your impulsive suicidal tendencies can be a manifestation of epilepsy. A small antidepressant dose can treat it.
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Your problem needs more evaluation.please seek consultation with a psychiatrist. Bipolar disorder can be treated with mood stabilisers. with the right medication you should be able to lead a normal life. choose a doctor who is nearby so that it is easier for you to consult and follow up.