Bipolar/depression?
Don't get sleep at night, I get angry & aggressive. All of sudden I start crying for no reason, I feel sad/guilt for myself. I have no idea for wat. I can't concentrate on any single work, prefer to be alone, i do crafting which i never appreciated before. i feel suicidal, & tried as well. would appreciate your help

Dr. Ravi Prakash
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Seems to be depression. But for actual diagnosis you should consult a psychiatrist. If you have suicidal thoughts, talk to some one immediately. You can call us. We provide on call counselling. For number send email drravi2121@gmail