Bilateral Hearing Loss

My 6yr son ,normal birth child,speech development, at 3 1/2 year suddenly he got suffered from Bilateral Hearing Loss due to mild and moderate fluid in left and right ear. took hearing aid for both ear of Phonak company. now seen many improvement. want to get his hearing aid remove....
views-icons 62 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Pune
Its best if you visit an Ent surgeon who can diagnose the condition properly n give you appropriate advise.. In Mumbai you can visit Dr. Milind Navlakhe at Dadar or Niar hosp.. Kindly visit him since fluid in the middle ear doesn't need hearing aids.. And if hearing aids were prescribed by an Ent surg then its probably not coz of the fluid.. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?