Big Mole on cheek
I have a big mole on my left cheek, I read that it could lead to skin cancer. I want to get it removed. Please suggest doctor and what cost would it take?

Dr. Srinivas Rao M.
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Moles rarely turn into cancers. Whenever there is increase in size of mole or bleeding or ulceration then there is a possibility of malignancy. In your case it is a simple mole and it will be removed by excision and closure. You will get a fine 1 cm scar which over a period of time becomes inconspicuous . consult a plastic surgeon. Approx 8 thousands rupees.