Bell palsy on left face
On 18.02.2020 . I was detected facial palsy I got admitted to jaiswal hospital and after 10 day discharged but there was no recovery. I am regularly taking physiotherapy and doing exercise and taking treatment prescribed by Dr Amit dev neuro physician as given below storide injection weekly and retala 354 mg, sompraz d40 ,trypsin bromelain and ruto side tab please advise me how much time will take to recovery and additional measure to be taken by me

Without seeing your case and the prescriptions clinical assessment etc its practically impossible to. Comment on the prognosis of your problem. Please post all the relevant documentation that you have so we can have a further look.