Behavior not well
Sometimes she behaves like a child and sometimes she is angry .pls advised me.she says only I am right and other all family not

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Your description here is very brief and what I can gather from this is that she has emotional instability, and some anger related issues. Someone needs to talk to her in details and then seek a consultation from a psychiatrist or an psychologist near you. Detailed historical account, interview of the person, and some relevant investigation may be required.. Hope this helps you..