Bed wetting.

My 12 yt old son does bed wetting regularly even in summer. I want to consult a doctor.plz let me the know the specialist.
views-icons 71 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Karun Singla
Andrologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh
You should contact a urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?