BED WETTING IN NIGHT

I'm having a problem that daily night i wet my bed, that i go urine in the bed itself during the night even sometime in daytime while sleeping. I have this problem for many years, I don't know when it is started. I go urine for each 2 hours or sometime 1 hour when it is very cold. And i had taken many test but there is no problem. I had scanned also. But now for bed wetting i didn't go for any treatment, tablet and surgery. I'm also having thyroid problem. For this I'm taking daily thyroxine 0.5 tablet. For this what i can do...

Doctor Answers (1) on BED WETTING IN NIGHT

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there......, There are several factors that can contribute to an adult experiencing nocturnal enuresis.....family history, Another factor may have to do with ADH, the antidiuretic hormone. Its main function is to signal the kidneys to decrease the amount of urine produced... . In some cases, the body produces ADH, but the kidneys do not respond and continue to produce the same amount of urine.....Consult Physician for further evaluation....