Become panic
Sir, l am 45years old I become panic all o f sudden if someone shout or see some accident I want to come out of it kindly advise what treatment should I take by which doctor
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Panicking after witnessing an accident is wihin the normal range of behaviour. But if you mean that you are always on the edge and easily startled, you might be suffering from generalised anxiety disorder. Please get yourself evaluated by a psychiatrist . some relaxation exercises and counselling will help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.