Becker Nevus
I have a large 10x12cm Nevus on the right side of my chest. I would like to know if can be treated anywhere in mumbai.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. The right path is to get a histopathological confirmation of your disease and then accordingly decide the treatment plan.Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Revlite I.e. Q Switched Nd YAG laser can also be available. Laser removal is multi-session treatment and usually can last for a year or so. If there is no medical contraindications, you can consider this . Usually it's safe and painless Hope it helps.