diabetes-icon
Beardless man
Though I'm 23, but I've not sufficient beard on my face, that is my real hasitation in my life as a man.. i know it is a hormonal problem, but there is any solution, to overcome my hasitation... and please I want to overcome my problem , with get my actual youthfulness as a man..

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
Diabetologist 13 yrs exp Delhi

Yes U need to get some tests done A hormonal Profile is immediately required. And the results of this profile will decide further action required for the medicine u would need. Kindly get back to me with Testosterone, prolactin, FSH ,lh, Lipid profile levels