Beard removal
I am just 28 , my 30 % of beard is white now. I heard about electrolysis is now a days good treatment for permanent hair removal. Is this treatment is available in Bangalore. If yes please share me the details

Greetings. laser hair removal by electrolysis is an extremely time taking procedure and is usually not done. Laser hair removal machine have overtaken this methodology. Remember gray hairs (white hair) do not respond to this laser protocol and they will continue their growth as usual. So Electrolysis looks reasonable but it will be difficult to find someone offering this/
Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you.
Avoid Self Medications.

Rio electrolysis hair removal