Beard growth

I am having very less beard growth. I shaved them to see if it increases but the results are not good. Please help . Tell me how to improve its growth. I am having less hair follicles on face. The growth of hair on face is occuring with big spaces between them. The hairs are thin too. Is there any remedy i can do for it? To have thick hair and more hair follicles. Please consult me on how to get a good beard

Doctor Answers (1) on Beard growth

Greetings. There are subsets of normal individuals who do not develop adequate beard or mustache for their age. You can wait for another year or so and see if it comes. The other option is to meet a Dermatologist and share your concerns. Laboratory evaluation may be needed to rule in or rule out any hormonal cause of such issue. Many a times, it is constitutional i.e you do not have any problem but your hairs have limited capacity. No wonder medications will help. Rarely hair transplantation may be done. The market is full of fake brands and waiting for customers like you. Apply your knowledge and reasoning and decide.
Your specialist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.