Is there an OTC ointment to treat balanitis ? There are a few rashes at the end of the foreskin and the crown area. There are usually painless but red. Please advise.
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello first you need to be examined only then medicines can be prescribed consult surgeon or urologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?