Bad health
My will power is so down...I m feeling very low...low self esteem...no happiness in life...past regrets ...emotional setback  from past..confused mind...severe headaches...what to do how to recover please help

Try to understand why exactly you feeling like this.It's you who can help yourself.There must be something which is troubling you.Try to uncover yourself.And if it's beyond your own capacity you can consult a psychotherapistor you can consukt me online. Yeah its all symptoms of depression. Dont worry things will be okay.May be it's just a phase .It will be over with the time.
consult a psychotherapist..It will help you understand your problems.
If possible talk to your family members what you feeling.What you are going through.May be you will feel good.